начало
Общината е осъдена да плати над 30 000 лева на адвокатка – счупила си крака до Съдебната палата Общината е осъдена да плати над 30 000 лева на адвокатка – счупила си крака до Съдебната палата

Internetional Legal Firm is searching for a young lawyer

Message board for English speakers

Internetional Legal Firm is searching for a young lawyer

Мнениеот elfi_legal » 05 Фев 2007, 15:55

An International Legal Firm with main office in Netherlands
is currently looking for a young lawyer who may coordinate all relations in Netherlands fro European Companies and Bulgaria.

Requirements:
Young law graduate, strong academic record, fluency in English, computer literacy, interests in field of Business Law, Competition Law, Commercial Law, Corporate Law, European Union Law, Bankruptcy Law, Personal Injury Law, Maritime Law, Transport Law, Intellectual Property Law, Litigation / Dispute Resolution, Real Estate Law, Investigation, Legal translations, Debt Collection, Arbitration / Mediation, Counterfeit Investigations.

If you are interested in the position, send a CV and a recent photo to elfi_legal@yahoo.com .
elfi_legal
Нов потребител

Serious Doubts

Мнениеот cardozo » 06 Фев 2007, 00:42

Is this some kind of joke? Phishing expedition maybe?
If you are an International Law Firm why don't you post your name, web site, and/or some more credible e-mail address?
And why picture? Are you going to be judging us based on our looks? I haven't looked in the mirror recently but I think I am missing an eye. Is that a problem?
And the typo...?!
cardozo
Нов потребител

I have the same question!

Мнениеот ventsi_t » 04 Фев 2008, 16:31

I have the same question! Why are you looking young lawyers and you want a photo. I believe that the basic view is important, but not the most important think to choose somebody to work for you!

If you would like more information please write me back on my e-mail:
ventsi_t@lex.bg

I am ready to discuss any future questions with You!

Regards,
Ventsislav
ventsi_t
Младши потребител

Are you sure that you have only one job position???

Мнениеот milisto.jur » 13 Фев 2008, 18:39

I agree that this is some kind of inappropriate joke. The listed competences require a team of lawyers to fill in the requirements and not just one person. Or maybe the payment is so high that one would agree not to sleep, not to eat but work day and night to master up the required fields of competence???
milisto.jur
Младши потребител

Мнениеот Karakochev » 14 Фев 2008, 13:48

Малеееее, хем да е младо момчето/момичето , хем да е пенкилер:))))
Karakochev
Потребител

Назад към Discussions in English