начало
Кадровиците не отстраниха от длъжност Константин Сулев, изслушаха прокурорите по делото срещу Нотариуса Кадровиците не отстраниха от длъжност Константин Сулев, изслушаха прокурорите по делото срещу Нотариуса

Looking for the advice

Message board for English speakers

Looking for the advice

Мнениеот serbian » 08 Юли 2009, 16:28

Hello everybody!

I am sorry for disturbing discussion in this part of forum, but I need to expose my request somewhere, and truly hope you can help me.

I am Serbian citizen, with the permanent residency in Bulgaria. I want to buy a car in the EU and register it in Bulgaria.

Where can I find out the details on how to do so, and what is more important - price list for the registration fees for different cars and horse powers and cubic meters in Bulgaria?

I hope you can help me with this since the information on the web are so obscure.

Thank you in advance.

also, someone can send me details by mail on ta.kancelarija@eunet.rs in order to prevent trolling this thread.
All art is quite useless
Аватар
serbian
Нов потребител

Re: Looking for the advice

Мнениеот DEKAH » 08 Юли 2009, 16:50

If you are a permanent resident status in order to register a car in your name, you must have lived more than three years in Bulgaria.
In this situation, your car will get special plates (so-called "red", beginning with XX). Here are the necessary documents you will need to officials of the Ministry
1. Application for registration - 1
2. Document property - a copy 2.
3. Receipt of payment of vehicle tax
4. Insurance against civil liability
5. Identification of the foreign person
6. Diagnostic sheet inspection
Мъдър е не този, който много чете, а който извлича полза от четенето.
Аватар
DEKAH
Активен потребител

Мнениеот serbian » 09 Юли 2009, 12:53

Thank you for the information, but I doubt you are right, since my mother has the same status - permanent resident for about a year, applying for the citizenship at the moment, and already posses a vehicle registered on her name. Plates begin with CA (in Cyrillic), regularly.

I also want to find out about the registration price fees and conditions about importing vehicle from Germany, would you be so kind to give me further information on that?

Thank you in advance!
All art is quite useless
Аватар
serbian
Нов потребител

Мнениеот diaida » 13 Юли 2009, 00:55

Декан, извинявай, ама би ли могъл да отскочиш и да му я докараш? :roll: :lol:
Тенк Ю ин адванс! :mrgreen:
Изображение http://www.save-darina.org ...Остава аромат и в ръката, подарила розата! http://vbox7.com/play:cb237e95
Аватар
diaida
Активен потребител

Назад към Discussions in English